Location: Mundelein, IL
Status: Full Time (non-exempt)
Responsible for managing all day-to-day operations of assigned office(s) within jurisdiction. Also responsible for managing independent Realtor contractors as well as administrative office staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Attract, interview, qualify and onboard experienced and non-experienced real estate agents.
- Render suggestions for improvement of office space.
- Render suggestions for improvement of marketing programs.
- Interface with all relevant members of the Century 21 Affiliated Leadership team.
- Interface with staff at all physical locations within your jurisdiction.
- Report to area Manager, if any, weekly on the agreed upon agenda.
- Provide format and education necessary for Agents to complete their Individual Business Plan and follow it.
- Meet with Agents and complete goal report.
- Separate with Agents as necessary.
- Provide proactive field and in-house training for Agents.
- Provide scripts and review with Agents.
- Observe Agents interface with customers and clients.
- Monitor calendar of all training and education events.
- Consistently meet with individual Agents.
- Schedule prospecting sessions on a regular basis with Consultant Groups.
- Participate in the development, scheduling and monitoring of regular contests.
- Publicize the success of individual Agents.
- Attend company activities and functions as a role model.
- Review of activity results through management programs relative to the Consultant’s goals, activities, and results.
- Participate in Team Leader meetings.
- Attend Sales Rallies and Conventions.
- Attend all company retreats.
- Meet with Administration or administrative assistant monthly.
- Participate in “Team Leader on Call” schedule.
- Hire and Manage office staff at each location.
- Promote all ancillary services associated with the company.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or equivalent and a valid managing broker’s license are a must. Two-plus years experience in a leadership role is required. A proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is also required.
The ideal candidate must have a demonstrated ability to problem solve with minimal direction and supervision; solution focused. A candidate with high energy, strong multi-tasking skills, and excellent communication skills (written and oral) is also preferred. High attention to detail, strong organizational skills, ability to manage time effectively, and ability to organize information and create reports on an as-needed basis are a must. A self-motivated and proactive candidate with a strong sense of collaboration is highly preferred.
Real estate background and experience working in a sales environment are extremely preferred.