Location: Skokie, IL
Status: Full Time
Responsible for oversight of various acquired title, mortgage, and brokerage companies; handling compliance and reporting. Also provides assistance to Executive management on an as needed basis for special projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Run elaborate compliance program to ensure all businesses/properties are in compliance with various regulations.
- Monitors proposed, adopted and amended rules and regulations.
- Establishes, documents and amends compliance related policies and procedures.
- Research compliance related issues, projects or initiatives and advises of regulatory requirements, as well as possible regulatory ramifications and/or options of proposed undertakings.
- Investigates compliance related issues from internal and external customers; independently evaluates situations, makes decisions and solves problems.
- Escalate issues to executive management when necessary.
- Compile information into reports for internal use.
- Answer incoming calls providing excellent customer service on an as needed basis.
- Support executive management with special projects on an ongoing as needed basis.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or equivalent and a minimum of seven-plus years of administrative assistant experience supporting more than one member of executive level management or equivalent relevant work experience are required.
The ideal candidate must have a demonstrated ability to problem solve with minimal direction and supervision; solution focused. High attention to detail, strong organizational skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to manage time effectively, and ability to compile information and create reports on an as needed basis are a must.
Bachelors degree, preferably in a related and/or equivalent field is preferred. Real estate background and/or experience working in a sales environment is extremely preferred.