Location: Skokie, IL
Status: Full Time
Responsible for front desk reception and providing /office support as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greet visitors in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Receive incoming calls and ensure all questions are answered and all needs are met; direct to appropriate person.
- Support leadership team’s administrative and/or project support needs.
- Answer incoming calls providing excellent customer service on an as needed basis.
- Respond to customer emails in a timely manner.
- Assist with providing light marketing support for drip campaigns, flyers, etc.
- Schedule calls and/or make appointments for leadership team; maintain calendars for leadership team.
- Compile information into reports for internal use.
- Escalate issues to executive management when necessary.
- Distribute incoming mail
- Perform various other administrative duties on an as needed basis.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or equivalent and a minimum of three-plus years of administrative and/or office support experience are required. Two-plus years of customer service experience and a proficiency in Microsoft Office applications are also required.
The ideal candidate must have a demonstrated ability to problem solve with minimal direction and supervision; solution focused. A candidate with high energy, strong multi-tasking skills, and excellent communication skills (written and oral) is also preferred. High attention to detail, strong organizational skills, ability to manage time effectively, and ability to compile information and create reports on an as needed basis are a must. A self-motivated and proactive candidate with a strong sense of collaboration is highly preferred.
Real estate background with MLS experience/familiarity are extremely preferred. Light experience with marketing (drip campaigns, flyers, etc.) is also preferred.